One Chance One Chance

This actually made me think. I was so motivated to cure the disease and wanted to work everyday. But seeing the world collapse and watch as people fade away actually made me question whether it's the right thing to do. What if i cure the disease when there are only few people left, torn apart by grief and sorrow? So in the end i gave up, not wanting to let my daughter die alone. So i went to the park with her to spend our final moments in peace.
I'm usually not the type of person that gets emotional, especially over games but this really got me. Great work! You really delivered a small masterpiece in my opinion.

Angry Bird Adventure Time Angry Bird Adventure Time

The music is repetitive as hell. It gets annoying pretty fast. Aside from that it's good.

Penguineering Penguineering

This is good. Good concept and nice level design. Could imagine this as a game on a smartphone as well.

Round One(ZERO) Round One(ZERO)

I honestly don't completely understand how to play so the Ai keeps beating me up but it's hilarious and fun still.

Dragon Clicker Dragon Clicker

It works. That's all there is to say for me. It's tedious and pointless. No fun whatsoever.