2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2)

Deus ex machina really breaks the plot. Aside from that it's fine.

Arachnophobia Arachnophobia

I'm surprised that you actually managed to make it feel somewhat dream-ish.

Second animation Second animation

I cant understand a word but it looks alright.

One Chance One Chance

This actually made me think. I was so motivated to cure the disease and wanted to work everyday. But seeing the world collapse and watch as people fade away actually made me question whether it's the right thing to do. What if i cure the disease when there are only few people left, torn apart by grief and sorrow? So in the end i gave up, not wanting to let my daughter die alone. So i went to the park with her to spend our final moments in peace.
I'm usually not the type of person that gets emotional, especially over games but this really got me. Great work! You really delivered a small masterpiece in my opinion.

Angry Bird Adventure Time Angry Bird Adventure Time

The music is repetitive as hell. It gets annoying pretty fast. Aside from that it's good.

Penguineering Penguineering

This is good. Good concept and nice level design. Could imagine this as a game on a smartphone as well.

No sleep tonight No sleep tonight

I'm melting away listening to this *_*

Sleep on the horsehead Sleep on the horsehead

This is amazing. It hits you somewhere in the feels without actually being emotional. Idk how to describe it.

EdKempeper responds:

Hi !

Thank you very much for this review ! That track is one of my favourite for this year ;)

City Streets at Dawn City Streets at Dawn

This is amazing. One of my favorites.

Pinocchihoe Pinocchihoe

I don't know if i should be amused or deeply disturbed by this...

Mal Del Ojo Mal Del Ojo

This looks cool. I really like the style. Although it's pretty hard to see that the thing being stabbes is a tongue.

TheManofSteal13 responds:

Yeah true, though it will be much more identifiable once I include color. I will also put that version up as soon as it is done.

Steampunk Dwarf Steampunk Dwarf

Am i the only one who thinks of the Dwemer?